Activity Instructor – Rovaniemi
We are hiring Activity Instructors for Lapland Safaris Rovaniemi for Christmas season!
A working day of the Activity Instructor consists of various tasks involving outdoor activities in the beautiful Lappish nature, including the preparation of the activities and different kind of maintenance work.
As an Activity Instructor you will be working with international tourist groups. Your job is to be activity leader for children and grown-ups. You will be introducing different kind of winter activities such as riding a husky sleigh, snowmobiling, skiing, tobogganing, etc. to our customers. Also helping our customers with the safari gear and preparing the activity area is part of your job.
Activity Instructors are working during the busiest Christmas season which means that working days are hectic and sometimes days can be long. A driving license are considered an advantage.
Before the start of the actual work, Lapland Safaris organizes a training for the new staff. Knowledge, skills and security are the main principles of the training. Training language is English. Employees will also be briefed to each task in the beginning of the employment.
What we expect from you:
- energetic and outgoing character
- good verbal English skills
- flexibility and ability to handle pressure
- excellent team work and social skills
- good customer service skills, especially with children and families
We offer you:
- great team and beautiful working surroundings
- outdoor work clothing
- surprising and variable working days
- easy way to experience arctic nature
- numerous outdoor activities
- great staff benefits of Lapland Hotels, Lapland Safaris and Lapland Ski Resorts.
The employment relationship is fixed-term seasonal job with an hour guarantee. It starts in the end of November 2022 and will last approximately until the end of December 2022.
The application period ends on 16.10.2022. Interviews are already conducted during the application period.
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org