Elf Guide – Saariselkä
We are hiring Elves for Lapland Safaris Saariselkä for Christmas season 2022!
Elf guides job is the funniest job of all! An Elf is at the same time a guide, an entertainer and a mythical creature of Christmas. As an elf guide you make sure that our guests are having fun and are well informed about timetables and programs during their stay. As an elf guide you are responsible of your own group and making sure the holiday experience is absolutely amazing!
Elves tasks are versatile. They work as a guide for guests, tell them stories about Christmas, Santa and Lapland, entertain people on the transfers in the bus, play in the snow with kids, visit and guide trips in so many fun places like husky and reindeer farms, inform guests about timetable and other important information.
Before the employment starts, all the new elves get a training for the job so don’t worry if you don’t have previous experience of this kind of work. For us the most important thing is that you are motivated and excited to come to work as an Elf!
What we expect from you:
- energetic and outgoing character
- performing skills
- positive and jolly Elf attitude
- good verbal English skills, French and Spanish language skills are an advantage
- flexibility and ability to handle pressure
- excellent team work and social skills
- group leading skills
We offer you:
- great team and beautiful working surroundings
- surprising and variable working days
- easy way to experience arctic nature
- numerous outdoor activities
- great staff benefits of Lapland Hotels, Lapland Safaris and Lapland Ski Resorts.
The employment relationship is fixed-term seasonal job. Work begins in the end of November and will last approximately until the end of December. We help our employees to find an accommodation in shared apartments, with a reasonable monthly rent.
The application period ends on 16.10.2022. Interviews are already conducted during the application period.
For further information, please contact email@example.com