French speaking Safari Guide – Saariselkä
We are recruiting French speaking Safari Guides for Lapland Safaris Saariselkä!
As a safari guide you will introduce Lappish nature to international guests and guide different activities. Among many things you can for example guide a snowshoe safari, take customers to visit a reindeer farm or lead a snowmobile safari to a snowy forest to see Aurora borealis. Your tools in different safaris can be snowmobiles, ice-fishing gear or fatbikes and of course your awesome personality! The working days consist of various tasks such as preparation and operating safaris as well as maintenance work.
We expect from you:
- fluent French and English language skills
- customer service spirit and brisk attitude
- excellent teamwork and interaction skills
- flexibility and ability to handle pressure
- first aid skills
- driving license and Hygiene Passport
We offer you:
- great workmates and beautiful working surroundings
- eventful and variable working days
- easy way to experience arctic nature
- numerous outdoor activities
- great staff benefits (Lapland Hotels, Lapland Safaris & Lapland Ski Resorts)
Before the start of the actual work, Lapland Safaris organizes an Arctic Hospitality Guide training for new guides. The training is part of the Arctic Hospitality Academy and is cooperated by Lapland Safaris, Lapland Hotels and local schools in tourism. Training includes learning the required guiding and communication skills as well as driving a snowmobile. Knowledge, skills and security are the main principles of the training. Employees will also be briefed to each task in the beginning of the employment.
The working relationship is fixed-term seasonal contract by the collective agreement of Adventure Services Sector. Work will start in the beginning of January 2022 and lasts till March. Please notice that Lapland Safaris is a non-smoking working place.
The application period ends on 6.12.2021. Applications will be processed and interviews will be done during the application period.
For further information, please contact email@example.com